Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome!



Folks-
Welcome to the new home of my artistic musings!

For the last 23 years I've been taking pictures of nature. Sometimes pretty much nonstop. Back when the medium involved film, the bills for my film development sometimes hit $100 per week. No joke. Just ask my parents who indulged me for so long (thanks!)

Here on this site you will see me post a few of my better photographs. Probably not all at once--the newer ones taken digitally will almost certainly appear first. The older, chemical ones are harder to get in presentable state online. Those will trickle out.

I recently gave my daughter one of our old digital cameras, and as she starts getting better at photography, I will start posting her best work here as well (I'll keep it clearly labeled.)

The first image on this site, which you see above, is "Inang's Daisy." I took this one just a few days ago (Wednesday, September 17th, 2008.) It is currently sitting in our front yard. My mother-in-law, who we call Inang, grew it. She's a wonderful flower and decorative plant gardener. Currently on my CafePress store, I have this picture emblazoned on coffee mugs, notecards, postcards, a framed print, and best of all, a wall clock. It just rocks as a wall clock!

That should be enough talking for today. Enjoy looking around at this site, and be sure to check out my CafePress store!

-Edly

No comments: